Kaspersky Kids is not parental friendly

skowronek

I have gotten to the point that I'd prefer to deal with my kids safety organically than deal with the inconsistency of your product.

1. Inconsistent notification fulfillment from email to site (fulfilling request more time on website)
  2. Inconsistent notification delivery from app to parent (request more time)
  3. Impossibly complicated parental control access from the device (MFA password, etc. to access parental controls to fix 1 and 2 above)

Please, please fix your product so it doesn't cause me more anxiety dealing with it than my kids access to their devices.

/cheers

Hello @skowronek
Welcome back!

1. (ioe), since Kaspersky implemented the Windows, KSK, Manual settings sync, the timing issues that were apparent (for us), have not been noticed. 
  2. As you don't mention the devices OS involved it's not so easy to advise, however, having said that, over the last few months we've noticed notification/alert timing issues, using our android (parent) & our children's androids, which we fixed with a clean install on all androids. 

3. We don't have any issues with MFA on our android device (parent), the KSK app is accessed via fingerprint authentication, the process is seamless.  

• It would be best to please log a request with Kaspersky Support, on the support page select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; include the devices OS versions, use Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T., as a guide; include a video of the MFA issues; it will help support understand & a detailed history; Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 

• If you do log the issue with Support, please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife