Kaspersky internet security Plus

I upgraded to this version downloaded the install file and uninstalled my current standard version but on installing the Plus version the installation stops with  warning that install files are corrupt please download files again, I tried this 4 times without success so had to reinstall the standard version with no problems. Please I need help with this installation as my subscription for standard version expires in 6 days time....thank you in advance

Good morning I live in the UK and  I downloaded the startup.exe from my Kaspersky website and this file is only about 4mb in size  which is because its and online install only , my system is windows 10 and I have plenty of space on my HDD and as I stated it starts installing and around 27% it stops with a message about installation files corrupt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, itekweni said:

I downloaded the startup.exe from my Kaspersky website and this file is only about 4mb in size  which is because its and online install only , my system is windows 10 and I have plenty of space on my HDD and as I stated it starts installing and around 27% it stops with a message about installation files corrupt.

Hello @itekweni

1. Also, are you able to post a full-screen screen-print of the error please?
  2. Before downloading & installing Kaspersky Plus was Kaspersky Internet Security uninstalled? 
  3. Is this the product you purchased:          image.thumb.png.7d15bebfe1633103e1e2c534506e3de3.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

Hi an update I went through the same actions as yesterday and the installer is now working so I wonder maybe they had a problem on their server any way I now have Kaspersky installed so thank you for your help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, itekweni said:

Hi an update I went through the same actions as yesterday and the installer is now working so I wonder maybe they had a problem on their server any way I now have Kaspersky installed so thank you for your help

Brilliant! Well done @itekweni! Thank you for taking the time to share the good news with the Community!

Flood🐳+🐋