Kaspersky installation too slow.

This installation of Kaspersky is very slow I've been in the same window for 3 hours so far it hasn't been finished, does anyone have the link to the latest version or standalone files?
Because I have several clients to stay for all this delay, I give up.

image.thumb.png.f53cc536272d9ec3a1febb948e6fd508.png

Edited by SystemInfo

• 8 months later...

Yes, It always take too long for setup.

I think Kaspersky upload all our data inside the PC to their server before finish the setup.

Please, see "User Agreement", that Kaspersky use data to advertisment and you have agree it before use the products.

Careful to use !

Edited by kiennc

Hi @kiennc,

The checks that Kaspersky performs during installation are described here in the section “Checks during application installation” → How to install the application

In addition to these checks, I believe that what can influence the speed of the installation is the hardware of the device and the speed of the internet on which Kaspersky relies to download the application installer.

Yours sincerely,

Guilherme

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

kasper sky installation is very slow. I suggest that it is not a good choice for antivirus because I bought it few day before and got my pc very slow. Please kaspersky company can give us my money return which i spent to buy it. 

Very bad experience with kaspersky. After 6 hours  have reached at 92% installation process. 

installation process.png