Object\Path:     updates/bin/kes11_cm/kes11/kes11_2/aes256/en/

Object\Name:     description.txt

Event type:     Error updating component

Result:     Error updating component

Object:     KES11

Object\Path:     KES11

Object\Name:     KES11

Can you help me with that issue?

In my environment it went back to work, I did the procedure to delete updates, remove all update tasks and reboot the server. Then I downloaded the updates and created the tasks again. Even though it crashed, but when it came to work this morning, it was likely that Kaspersky Lab released patched updates. The fact is that it worked.

In my environment it went back to work, I did the procedure to delete updates, remove all update tasks and reboot the server. Then I downloaded the updates and created the tasks again. Even though it crashed, but when it came to work this morning, it was likely that Kaspersky Lab released patched updates. The fact is that it worked.

Can you please confirm the steps of deleting updates?

Advanced → Repositories → Kaspersky Lab software updates and patches
right button
all tasks
Clear updates repository

But as I said, I did it earlier and it had not worked. When I came back the other day, everything was ok. I believe it was not this action that worked, but it is worth trying

Advanced → Repositories → Kaspersky Lab software updates and patches
right button
all tasks
Clear updates repository

But as I said, I did it earlier and it had not worked. When I came back the other day, everything was ok. I believe it was not this action that worked, but it is worth trying

I deleted the updates, rebooted the server, downloaded again the updates and it worked!

I did not have to recreate the tasks.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...