Kaspersky conflicts with Honor Computer Manager and Qi’anxin modules

Windows 11, Kaspersky Plus Internet Security
Kaspersky will collide with laptops made by Honor because they come preloaded with Honor's Computer Butler's smart service and Chionson's active defense module.
The reason why I installed Kaspersky is that the computer's security program does not have the ability to resist network attacks. So, in order to make Kaspersky and these software coexist, I added them to Kaspersky's exclusions.
I thought that would be good. Then Kaspersky reported OfficeClickToRun, and I knew that there would be countless troubles in the future, so I uninstalled Kaspersky.
During this time, the WIndows taskbar (Explorer) appeared unresponsive twice even though I had exclusions set.
As smart technology is widely installed in laptops (e.g. Lenovo), can Kaspersky work with Oems to solve the problem of compatibility between security software and smart technology preinstalled on the computer? Or roll out components with only cyber defense capabilities?

• The title was changed to Kaspersky conflicts with Honor Computer Manager and Qi’anxin modules