Kaspersky blocks Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe error code 119)

Tom43

Hello,

i just installed my creative cloud app and wanted to install photoshop or any other app and it always gives me the error code 119. when i complete turn off/close kis i can install without problems.

so i added the creative cloud.exe to the trusted apps in kaspersky, but the error still occurs ?

does anyone got any tips?

thx

8 hours ago, Tom43 said:
  1. i just installed my creative cloud app and wanted to install photoshop or any other app and it always gives me the error code 119.
  2. when i complete turn off/close kis i can install without problems.
  3. I added the creative cloud.exe to the trusted apps in kaspersky, but the error still occurs ?

Hello @Tom43

Welcome!

1. When "error code 119", happens are there any events showing in KIS Reports, that match the issue(s)? 
  2. Which KIS patch(x), x=letter, is installed, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. System OS, version & build
  4. Clarify please, at the moment, has the error happened, with photoshop & any other apps as well, or creative cloud only
  5. Have Creative Cloud & KIS, both been clean installed, IF "no", please do so -> for KIS, when uninstalling, *save your activation code only* - do not check any other check boxes, then download & clean install KIS

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Resource: 

Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.

Also, our advice is after, we replicated the error & spent half the night with the Adobe expert team. 

@Tom43

• ?IF the issue persists after doing a clean install of both KIS & Creative, please log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error, KIS Report - if there's any events & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• The title was changed to Kaspersky blocks Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe error code 119)
18 hours ago, Tom43 said:

when i complete turn off/close kis i can install without problems.

6 minutes ago, Tom43 said:

so with the suggestions to “please disable your security suite” from Adobe what shall i proceed with?

Hello @Tom43

Thank you for posting back!

You've already established when KIS is OFF there is no issue. 

Please proceed with:

1. When "error code 119", happens are there any events showing in KIS Reports, that match the issue(s)? 
  2. Which KIS patch(x), x=letter, is installed, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  4. Clarify please, at the moment, has the error happened, with photoshop & any other apps as well, or creative cloud only
  5. Have Creative Cloud & KIS, both been clean installed, IF "no", please do so -> for KIS, when uninstalling, *save your activation code only* - do not check any other check boxes, then download & clean install KIS
  6. IF the issue persists AFTER doing a clean install of both KIS & Creative, please log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error, KIS Report - if there's any events & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Tom43

Thank you for posting back!

You've already established when KIS is OFF there is no issue. 

Please proceed with:

4. Clarify please, at the moment, has the error happened, with photoshop & any other apps as well, or creative cloud only
  5. Have Creative Cloud & KIS, both been clean installed, IF "no", please do so -> for KIS, when uninstalling, *save your activation code only* - do not check any other check boxes, then download & clean install KIS
  6. IF the issue persists AFTER doing a clean install of both KIS & Creative, please log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error, KIS Report - if there's any events & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Hi thx for your reply!

1. no results are shown i tried to open creative cloud which now opens not also. at around 13:45 o'clock german time, no report in there which occured around this time.

2. 21.3.10.391 (j)

3. Win 10 1909 - i wont update win10

4. yesterday i could open creative cloud but when i wanted to install an app it showed me error code 119. today when i start creative cloud app it says "adobe servers not reachable"

5. of course clean installed.

thx

28 minutes ago, Tom43 said:

5. of course clean installed.

Hello @Tom43

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. Have both KIS & Creative been uninstalled, & clean installed, following the directions above, *after* you posted your topic?
  2. IF "yes", & the issue persists, please log a case with Kaspersky support. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I just want to post that I resolved a similar issue with Adobe Creative Cloud and Kaspersky Internet Security. 

Out of the blue I was having issues with Adobe Creative Cloud giving me an error saying, "Unable to reach Adobe Servers." I tried re-installing it altogether and then I received "Error code 207 "The server is not responding..."

I noticed that the issues would go away when I temporarily disable Kaspersky Internet Security. 

Reinstalling KIS helped me to resolve my issue with Adobe Creative Cloud. 

I'm on Windows 10, and applied updates as well.