Kaspersky blocking e-mail

I use AOL Desktop Gold for my e-mail.  A few days ago the gold app would not launch.  After trying many remedies, I turned off the Kaspersky protection and tried again.  To my surprise, the Aol Gold app did launch finally so it is obvious that the Kaspersky app is blocking the launch.  And after I get the aol gold app running (works fine) I then turn the Kaspersky app back on while using it.  To my surprise once again, the text in all my inbox e-mails is blank so once again the Kaspersky is doing this.  If I shut the Kaspersky off again, the e-mail text reappears!  So please let me know how I can fix this as its very frustrating.

KC Baum 

Hello @KC Baum

Welcome!

• ?Which KIS version & patch(x), x= letter, on the Windows taskbar, or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About

Please try this solution from @Igor Kurzin

1. Open Kaspersky app, select Settings, select Generaluncheck Enable Self-Defense, select Save, select Yes to confirm the action.
  2. Exit Kaspersky app - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Exit.
  3. Go to folder C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Report\ and delete the contents = all files and folders.
  4. Start Kaspersky app.
  5. Enable Self-Defense.
  6. Shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.
  7. Re-check the issue?

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Any luck?  The Anti virus completely deleted our AOL Gold and will let us reinstall. But working remotely with support for the past few days remotely and was pushed up to the experts who have been working remotely also for the past hour and still nothing.