Kaspersky: Basic

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

3 hours ago, MD HANIFUR RAHMAN said:

I am from Bangladesh.

I use Kaspersky antivirus on my home pc & Kaspersky total security on my office laptop.

my question is - can i switch to Kaspersky antivirus's new basic package?

Hello @MD HANIFUR RAHMAN

Welcome!

IF the software has been distributed to (your) region & or is available on Kaspersky's global website - eta end of March 2023, any dates may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances

Please read: 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

40 minutes ago, MD HANIFUR RAHMAN said:

Just switch to Kaspersky plus ? please check my screenshot, But Kaspersky my account show Subscription not supported in your region ?

Hello @MD HANIFUR RAHMAN

Thank you for posting back, the information & the images!

1. How did you *switch* to Kaspersky Plus, where was the software link available from please? 
  2. Please read & follow the instructions in this guideRegional restrictions

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MD HANIFUR RAHMAN said:

Easy Way I just uninstall my Kaspersky total security & backup with a license then download & install 

Hello @MD HANIFUR RAHMAN

Thank you for posting back, the information & the image?

So, let's see, you're in Bangladesh, you download software designed for the USA region & you wonder why "Subscription not supported in your region" error shows....

Really? 

?Kaspersky's new software has not been distributed to your region *yet* & Kaspersky new software range has not been released on Kaspersky's Global website *yet*?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Thanks 1

• Solution
On 1/7/2023 at 7:23 PM, MD HANIFUR RAHMAN said:

I am from Bangladesh

7 hours ago, MD HANIFUR RAHMAN said:

Yes, I download it USA region

Hello @MD HANIFUR RAHMAN

Thank you for posting back, the information!

1. When you downloaded the software were you *physically* in the USA or in Bangladesh?
  • ?Kaspersky's new software range has not been distributed to the Bangladesh region *yet* & Kaspersky new software range has not been released on Kaspersky's Global website *yet*?
  • Kaspersky does not have a website for Bangladesh, so, unless the software if distributed direct to users in their personal accounts (in Bangladesh), the only other way, for them to get the software - is from Kaspersky's Global website, that's not possible until Kaspersky's new software range has been released on the Global website - that has not happened at the moment - eta Feb, March 2023 - all dates subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.  

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1