Kaspersky Application Integrity

celsurf

I think this is available on some of the more expensive products of Kaspersky although I maybe wrong.

Is there a way to ensure the integrity of the Kaspersky Total Security applicaiton ? 

More specifically, if a hacker managed to infiltrate KTS on your machine with a virus or what ever means they choose.

Alot of other apps (ie Adobe) have been targetted in the past by viruses. Security suites can also be targetted.

Does Kaspersky have something that could be run to ensure the integrity of KTS ?

3 hours ago, celsurf said:

Security suites can also be targetted.

1. Does Kaspersky have something that could be run to ensure the integrity of KTS ?

Hello @celsurf

Welcome back!

• This topic's been covered - in various iterations - in the Community - we've just spent two hours looking for topics, people don't title them *nicely* -> you need to do some digging🧐
  1. Independant of KTS - no. 
  2. 💥Using Kaspersky's new software is recommended, KTS  21.3* & software from that range is no longer being *developed*; Kaspersky's *free* ugrade KTS -> Kaspersky Plus is still available, read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T. 
  3. Golden rules ->*always* use latest software & updates: for Windows, router, AV, never be lax with password security & commonsense rules, don't click on links from emails/unknown senders, don't store profiles/passwords in browsers, use a vpn, etc., etc., etc.............. & etc!

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1 hour ago, celsurf said:

Perhaps Kaspersky could develop a 'tool' that could be run that could check integrity.

I can't see it as being something too difficult to develop.

Hello @celsurf

Thank you for posting back! 

👉(you're) welcome to raise a Feedback, I have a suggestion or Feedback, I have a complaint request, with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts. 

• Provide as much information as possible, please *define* the request clearly; support may communicate with you & discuss the proposal. 
  • All requests go thru the relevant team/s, not all requests are successful & even successful requests may take a long time to be implemented
  • 👉Post back the Incident request number please? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋