Kaspersky Anti-Virus is blocking multiple app from connecting to internet

Posted (edited)

image.png.f6cc6734587043600271a9293802ea1d.pngimage.thumb.png.74965cbd222cd6031cbc9f99cec3c194.png

Hi there. So, basicly Kaspersky Anti-Virus is blocking multiple apps from connecting to the internet for about 2 or 3 weeks. I'm completely unable to use Slack, Discord and Spotify while the Anti-Virus is active. Whenever I turn it off, the Apps come back to life.

This is not the first time I'm having trouble with apps that won't connect while the anti-virus is active. I already had problemas with Slack about a year ago, and it was a pain in the ass to get it fixed. But now the problem is obviously getting worst.

I'm seriously thinking I should choose another Anti-Virus, unless someone comes up with a simple solution for it.

Edited by Rafael Mancini
misspelling

3 hours ago, Rafael Mancini said:

Kaspersky Anti-Virus is blocking multiple apps from connecting to the internet for about 2 or 3 weeks. I'm completely unable to use Slack, Discord and Spotify while the Anti-Virus is active. Whenever I turn it off, the Apps come back to life.

Hello @Rafael Mancini

Welcome back!

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 21.3 is Kaspersky's *old* software, upgrade to Kaspersky's new software: Kaspersky Standard, readKaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - the upgrade is free & is like-for-like

Download Kaspersky Standard from: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product

1. *Make sure (your) Activation code is saved in (your) MyKaspersky account before uninstalling Kaspersky Anti-Virus. 
  2. *Create a System Restore Point *before* uninstalling Kaspersky Anti-Virus. 
  3. *After installing Kaspersky Standard - make sure to sign into the Kaspersky Standard application so it synchronises with (your) MyKaspersky account. 

Any issues or concerns, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋