Kaspersky and Riot Vanguard

hello,

i wanted to know is kaspersky actively monitors riot vanguards activities and if its doing something suspicious.

lets say riot vanguard was a cryptominer, would kaspersky automatically flag it up? 

thanks

@Guilhermesene4096 Thank you,

But do you think my PC is safe with vanguard installed whilst simultaneously having kaspersky monitor everything? 

There's a lot of controversy regarding vanguard and it's privacy concerns which don't affect me because I'm not wanted by the Chinese (not yet). 

The only 2 concerns I've had were the performance and if it was a bitcoin miner, because vanguard isn't open source but a reverse engineer showed me this;

image.thumb.png.03fc171f8857efcba4ab3a0f711879b5.png

@Staditic

Unfortunately, I can't tell you how safe this software is because I actually didn't know about it and don't even use it.

I think that issues regarding privacy and security should be analyzed separately from Kaspersky (maybe you can discuss it on this software's forum - if there is one).

About Kaspersky, I assure you that if there is any malicious activity regarding this and other software on your device, Kaspersky will be triggered through its monitoring and take action to prevent any threat.

• Like 2