issue with Kaspersky Standard not available

Go to solution Solved by Majid,

I have purchased a product Kaspersky Standard, and after purchasing it, I cannot active because it is not available in my (  region )

Not supported in my region

, so what is the solution?

because  in the homepage they say Kaspersky total Security  are removed and they have something more better :))))) that's what i get better 

If the Kaspersky Standard not available in my country can i change to Kaspersky total Security   or refund ?

When I entered the Kaspersky homepage, I did not see any alert or notification that this product cannot be activated in my region.

i email the support with case ID INC000014764389

3 hours ago, Majid said:

I have purchased a product Kaspersky Standard, and after purchasing it, I cannot active because it is not available in my (region). Not supported in my region. so, what is the solution? Because in the homepage they say Kaspersky total Security are removed and they have something better :))))) that's what i get better. If the Kaspersky Standard not available in my country can i change to Kaspersky total Security or refund? When I entered the Kaspersky homepage, I did not see any alert or notification that this product cannot be activated in my region. i email the support with case ID INC000014764389

Hello @Majid

Welcome!

You've done everything you can do, now please patiently wait, support will contact you, they will assist with a refund or any other solution that is suitable; alternatively, Kaspersky's GLOBAL website has the original range of Kaspersky software available: https://www.kaspersky.com/home-security

• Note: The original Kaspersky Internet Security = Kaspersky Standard - the new software (not yet available in your region). 
  • Note 2: please read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - by Danila T.
  • Note 3. According to Danila T., the global distribution for the new software range is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2023, for most regions. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife