Is Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows suddenly causing high RAM usage for users anywhere else? [moved]

Go to solution Solved by Dmitry Parshutin,

Hey everyone,

Multiple computers where I work have been bogged down all of a sudden by Kaspersky when they weren't before. It's not running any scans or anything, it's just using up a lot of RAM while idle. Is this a new issue with a new version that's known in other places?

Any suggestions?

• Solution

Hey everyone,

Multiple computers where I work have been bogged down all of a sudden by Kaspersky when they weren't before. It's not running any scans or anything, it's just using up a lot of RAM while idle. Is this a new issue with a new version that's known in other places?

Any suggestions?

Hello!

Please provide us with the product versions and screenshots of resource usage.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

Multiple computers where I work have been bogged down all of a sudden by Kaspersky when they weren't before. https://gbp.cnv.to/usd/16.99 It's not running any scans or anything, it's just using up a lot of RAM while idle. Is this a new issue with a new version that's known in other places?

Any suggestions?

thank you my issue has been sloved

• 11 months later...

Hey everyone,

Multiple computers where I work have been bogged down all of a sudden by Kaspersky when they weren't before. https://gbp.cnv.to/usd/16.99 It's not running any scans or anything, it's just using up a lot of RAM while idle. Is this a new issue with a new version that's known in other places?

Any suggestions?

thank you my issue has been sloved

hello, please i have the same issue, how did you solve it ? My computer is a windows server 2012 r2 and my ram is 8Gb but after 1h the usage of ram is going to 99%.