Is it safe to purchase this activation key?

Is it safe purchase this activation key from Amazon.in?

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07CPZVCTY

I was looking for a long term validity license like the 3 year one but Kaspersky don't sell the latest boxed versions now. Most sellers have old stock (pic attached of total security) from 2020 whose activation expired in 2022 (as unused keys have 2 years to activate).

received_775716710582577.jpeg

@rounakr94

Please see About activation codes for Kaspersky applications

The validity period of the activation code is the period during which you can activate the application with this code. If an activation code has never been applied to a computer, it has an unlimited validity period, unless otherwise stated on the box or website when purchasing

9 hours ago, Berny said:

@rounakr94

Please see About activation codes for Kaspersky applications

The validity period of the activation code is the period during which you can activate the application with this code. If an activation code has never been applied to a computer, it has an unlimited validity period, unless otherwise stated on the box or website when purchasing

I wish it was the same for Indian region.

Please see the image attached for my laptop KIS. It says that license needs to be activated before 2022 end.

IMG_20230317_183304.jpg

• This topic was locked and unlocked
11 hours ago, nexon said:

Hello @rounakr94

https://partnersearch.kaspersky.com/?b2b select your region India.... There are official partners.
Or if you not sure if it is official then buy license from your local region kaspersky.in.

These are B2B partners and not distributors for B2C end users. Anyways since the key activated I am considering it to be genuine