Invalid Certificates for a Website

BradinBC

Hi,

I have been a member of a discussion forum for several years, and when I tried to access it today, I received a message from Kaspersky saying this:

Visiting an untrustworthy website has been prevented

"One or more of this website's certificates are invalid, so we can't guarantee its authenticity. This happens when the website's owner hasn't updated the certificate in time, or if it's a fake site created by scammers. Visiting a website like this makes you more vulnerable to attack."

How do I fix this so I can continue to access sites that use Tapatalk forums?

TIA

1 hour ago, BradinBC said:

Visiting an untrustworthy website has been prevented.

"One or more of this website's certificates are invalid, so we can't guarantee its authenticity. This happens when the website's owner hasn't updated the certificate in time, or if it's a fake site created by scammers. Visiting a website like this makes you more vulnerable to attack."

1. How do I fix this so I can continue to access sites that use Tapatalk forums?

Hello @BradinBC

Welcome!

1. IF KAV is 21.3.10* (you) may wish to upgrade (free) to Kaspersky Standard, Kaspersky's new generation software - read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.  & see if the issue persists OR IF staying with KAV, read & follow: Messages "Certificate verification problem detected" and "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established" when trying to open a website

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added RN

1 hour ago, BradinBC said:

By adding access the website manually within KAV, to my network settings, it now works. Thanks!

Hello @BradinBC

You're most welcome! 

We're delighted to read the issue is resolved, well done!!🤸🏼‍♂️

Thank you for taking the time to update the Community with the outcome🙏🏻!

Flood🐳+🐋