internet wifi getting diabled by kaspersky free antivirus. please help.

i have added to exclusion the salad app but still kaspersky is blocking it. its blocking it for about 4 hours and then disables my wifi as you can see in screenshots so that i have to restart my pc to again use the internet. also any internet page loads very slowly when the kaspersky free antivirus is on mode. please help. i am not able to surf internet due to kaspersky. i have to restart my pc and do exit kaspersky option to access internet. please help. my version of operating system is microsoft windows 11 version 22H2 os build 22621.1778. my kaspersky is kaspersky free antivirus with 21.13.5.506(a) version.

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (44).png

Screenshot (45).png

Screenshot (46).png

Screenshot (47).png

shola.thumb.png.6acf1ec3401e86b347ea7269329c5912.png

Screenshot (49).png

Edited by Berny
E-Mail masked

@Flood and Flood's wife

40 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

What does Salad support say? 

From "support.salad.com" → Is Salad a virus?

Spoiler

"If you've tried to run Salad with an antivirus software installed, such as .......... , there's a good chance you might have received a popup letting you know that something from Salad has been blocked. Fortunately, this is just a false positive, and happens because the antivirus software you have installed is detecting the miner library plugins we use."

@shakalava

6 hours ago, shakalava said:

i have added to exclusion the salad app but still kaspersky is blocking it

Can you please check the detection details in your Kaspersky reports ?
Personally in think this is Kaspersky Technical Support issue (only available for free paid products)

yes i am trying to use my computer as a mining host. yes the computer have sufficient resources, including bandwidth to do so. yes i have added exclusions the salad recommends. i will contact salad support for this which will they answer on coming monday or tuesday. ISP says that they are allowing all sites not blocking anything which salad uses. i dont use vpn for salad app. i have discontinued its use a long time ago. i contacted kaspersky support and they said to ask here in forums to get the answer. kaspersky application was detecting salad when i didnot added the exclusions in scan but not now. only this blocking cryptojacking problem comes up. please help.

@shakalava

2 minutes ago, shakalava said:

i contacted kaspersky support and they said to ask here in forums to get the answer

As i mentioned above Kaspersky Tech Support doesn't provide assistance for free products.
Please wait for further comments and hopefully more replies will come up soon,
however in case of a False Positive this community can't resolve this problem.

• 1 month later...