I stopped receiving notifications

ZulDad
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• Solution

Hello @ZulDad

Welcome!

1. Before posting a new topic it’s necessary to provide as much information as possible, please use the guide provided by @Danila T. :Read before you create a new topic! ?
  2. Is (your) device that receives the notifications, also a Windows device? 
  3. On all Windows devices → check which KSK version patch has been applied → on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the KSK icon, select About → image 1 ? 
  4. On both devices, log off the child account - log in as parent, log into the KSK application (not MyKaspersky) → on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the KSK icon, select Settings, select Other, select Manual settings sync, select Sync, wait for the synchronisation to complete → image 2.
  5. Log off the parent account.

6. Shutdown each child's device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, ask the children to login & resume their activities. 

7. Recheck the original issues? IF the issues persist:

8. Uninstall KSK → make sure all other applications are exited before starting the uninstall. 

9. Shutdown each child's device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on login.

10. Download KSK.

11. Clean install KSK.

12. Check KSK configuration for each child? 

13. Shutdown each child's device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, ask the children to login & resume their activities. 

14. Recheck “stopped receiving notifications” problem?

15. IF the issue persists, raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in ApplicationOther template → image 3. Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thanks. I do not have a KSK icon. I tried installing the app on my computer, but it only allowed installation as a kid computer. In any case, as of this morning everything seems to be working as it should again. Thanks again.