I have more Kaspersky Plus license bag in one My Kaspersky account. When I'd like use Password manager for an installed computer, the system use an other licence for it, from the firt license bag.

EvoLveN

How can I change in the My Kaspersky account, my password manager license bag. Beacuse the Kasperky Plus includes a password manager?

Edited by EvoLveN

Flood and Flood's wife
6 hours ago, EvoLveN said:

I have more Kaspersky Plus license bag in one My Kaspersky account.

When I'd like use Password manager for an installed computer, the system use an other licence for it, from the first license bag.

How can I change in the My Kaspersky account, my password manager license bag. Because the Kaspersky Plus includes a password manager?

Hello @EvoLveN

Welcome!

IF we understand correctly, in (your) MyKaspersky account, there's more than one License/Subscription -> a Kaspersky Plus & *another*, at the moment (your) computer is not using the Kaspersky Plus License/Subscription - but (you) want to use Kaspersky Plus, including Kaspersky Password Manager - is that correct? 

1. IF the answer is 'yes', please contact Kaspersky Customer Service, they have access to (your) private information (the Kaspersky Community doesn't); they will be able to assist, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - select either Chat or Email, fill in the template as shown - please include a *detailed history*
  2. *Also - IF using Chat - ask the operator to email (you) a copy of the chat transcript *before* ending the chat - otherwise (you'll) have no record of the chat*

image.thumb.png.bb8a8a830d8aab29a2ed93308d81b46f.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋