How to whitelist a trusted site, which kaspersky shows untrustworthy website due to certificate issue?

Posted (edited)

Hi all, recently purchased Kaspersky Standard. i have a @ yahoo.com email address , and when i try to go to yahoomail.com it shows me the image attached. I trust yahoomail.com's certificate , and this error popup is annoying me a lot... What would I need to do to whitelist / "trust" this site's certificate? I still want to receive popup if a threat is detected when i am on this site, just dont want to get a popup saying this site has bad certificate, and be able to open the site directly as i used to do it. any help is appreciated ! Thanks.

My Kaspersky plan is Standard, and application version is - 21.17.7.539, and i am using Windows 11.

image.png

Edited by kartiktambi
added kaspersky version i am using

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kartiktambi said:

My Kaspersky plan is Standard, and application version is - 21.17.7.539, and i am using Windows 11.

I recently purchased Kaspersky Standard. i have a @ yahoo.com email address , and when i try to go to yahoomail.com it shows me the image attached. I trust yahoomail.com's certificate , and this error popup is annoying me a lot... What would I need to do to whitelist / "trust" this site's certificate? I still want to receive popup if a threat is detected when i am on this site, just dont want to get a popup saying this site has bad certificate, and be able to open the site directly as i used to do it. any help is appreciated ! Thanks.

image.png

Hello @kartiktambi

Welcome!

1. Please select View Certificate & post a full-screen-screen-print, to allow us to see specific details please? 
  2. If (you) go to: https://mail.yahoo.com/ does the certificate error persist? 
  3. For exclusions, please read: Messages "Certificate verification problem detected" and "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established" when trying to open a website

Please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
check: https://mail.yahoo.com/
  • Like 1