How to remove Kaspersky Premium & Kaspersky VPN

Go to solution Solved by harlan4096,

Hello,

I want to change my Kaspersky Premium language and my Kaspersky VPN language. So I searched in forum and the moderators said in topic you should uninstall your Kaspersky and download in your selected languages region. So I just want to do it but unfortunately I couldn't find the Kaspersky uninstall tool. I hope you can help me to find the uninstall tool for Kaspersky Premium & VPN.

Version of my operating system: Windows 11

• Solution

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Don't use Kaspersky Removal Tool (it may lead to issues) unless You got issues with standard uninstallers for KP and KVPN that You will find in Your Windows Control Panel -> Programs and Features.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello @harlan4096 me again 😁. So I just uninstall my VPN and antivirus program and I changed my region to global on the website and install the antivirus. Unfortunately it didn't download the English version. Could you help about it?

I guess there is a K. Turkish version installer... so having that version installed, You may change its GUI into English just with this key combination SHIFT + F12, and SHIFT + F5, to back to original language.

The only con of this method is that You will have to use that 1st combination in every system start, but this way You have the 2 languages in 1 product 🙂

Maybe global English version can't be installed in Your system since there is already a specific Turkish one, don't know 🤔🤷‍♂️

You may also contact to official Support: K. Support

• Like 2