How to remove an application from Remote Access Detection list?

Win7 x64, Kaspersky Premium 21.18 latest.

I had Splashtop Streamer installed (from factory) but never used it. Kaspersky complained about the remote access risk, rightly so, so I uninstalled Streamer to stop the popup nags. I also ran the Splashtop removal tool.

However it still shows in the Kaspersky known apps section. Clicking "Delete" just dumps you in add/remove programs rather than deleting the object from the list.

Now there are residual traces, files/folders/registry, that may influence this, but is there a way to remove Streamer from the list or re-scan the system, so Kapersky sees it's no longer there, and removes it?

@Morph000 Welcome back

When you talk about it still being recognized by Kaspersky, do you mean the "Intrusion Prevention" module?

If the answer is yes and the app still appears in the list even though you have cleared it, try restarting your device and then clearing the list again 🙂 

Additionally, you can also search for and delete leftovers from these applications to ensure complete cleaning.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have now deleted all traces of Splashtop files, folders, installers, registry, event logs, emptied the recycle bin and rescanned the system, but the files are still show in in Kaspersky.

How can I delete them?

There should be a way!