how can remove the license key from kaspersky endpoint security from command line?

hello

i test add license key with commad line and activate the kaspersky endpoint security like this:

avp.com license /add h:\kasperskyLicense.lic

now i wand remove the license key with command line from kaspersky endpoint security

how can i do this with which parameter ?

Hi,

Could you please clarify what version of KES do you use?

Thank you!

i use from Kaspersky Endpoint Security  for windows 11.1.1.126

i test the command line parameter 

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows\avp.com" license /del

but i confront message:

Error: Cannot delete product`s reserved  license: command is unavailable due to password protection disabled (err 0x80000066)

also i enable the password protection and test send parameter like:

C:\Windows\system32>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows\avp.com" license /del /password=MyPassword

but i see this message again

Error: Cannot delete product`s reserved  license: command is unavailable due to password protection disabled (err 0x80000066)

Hi,

try this: AVP.COM LICENSE /DEL /login=login /password=password

M

i test that and result is:

Command line:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows\avp.com" license /del /login=KLAdmin /password=GG

result:

what is problem?

Hi,

try this: AVP.COM LICENSE /DEL /login=login /password=password

M

i test that and result is:

Command line:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows\avp.com" license /del /login=KLAdmin /password=GG

result:

what is problem?

are you sure you’ve password protected your KES installation? Is the related black lock closed up within KES policy?

M

in first i not set the password protection in setting>interface and i testings the parameters…

after that i test set the password protection and test again parameters but again not work!

also i run command line with run as administrator

i dont know what is the problem!!!

i set the password flowing the steps:

setting>interfase>set password

my way going its true?

hello

i test the parameter with password and without password and in all tests the result return is like before.…

also i test the parameter with callling to all exe files for delete the all keys but the results again like before!

what is the problem??

in first i not set the password protection in setting>interface and i testings the parameters…

after that i test set the password protection and test again parameters but again not work!

also i run command line with run as administrator

i dont know what is the problem!!!

i set the password flowing the steps:

setting>interfase>set password

my way going its true?

me too,  but I try some way and i fail. 

Thank you 😓

The problems I encountered were solved. i think the problem was kaspersky! i remove and install again the kaspersky and after that the problem solve.

now i have another question:

how can set password protection with parameter after installing? or when installing(with parameters)? 

some like this:

avp.com /Set login=”KLAdmin” /Set password=”ArsamSoft”

??