heavily outdated base [MOVED]

Hello, I have a KAV server that deploys on the agents The updates will be deployed on the relay server. (Statistics: The data volume is at 58448.4MB) I then installed virtual servers on which KASPERSKY Security for Virtualization 4.0 Light Agent was installed. When I'm doing the basics, it's always way out of date. An idea? //Mod Note: moved to proper section.

Hello, So, I have 1 domain with 1 VM (Console Kaspersky). This serveur copy the update on distribution point (on each site) VM1-Site1 VM1-Site2 VM1-Site3 On each site, we have a group of VMs which have a light virtualization agent 4.0 installed on it. On the serveur Console Kaspersky, I have a task which update all my distribution and so normaly, my VMs must be updated. I try to update manualy but the system (VM1-Site1 for e.g.) write outdated base

Hello, So, I have 1 domain with 1 VM (Console Kaspersky). This serveur copy the update on distribution point (on each site) VM1-Site1 VM1-Site2 VM1-Site3 On each site, we have a group of VMs which have a light virtualization agent 4.0 installed on it. On the serveur Console Kaspersky, I have a task which update all my distribution and so normaly, my VMs must be updated. I try to update manualy but the system (VM1-Site1 for e.g.) write outdated base
Hello! Please create an incident to your company account with detailed issue description. Thank you!