HD Defragmentation and Kaspersky

Good afternoon, I use a tool called Defraggler to defrag my disk. but the C:\ drive is not defragmented because Kaspersky won't let it. What I have to do? Below is the image of the error you get when you try to defrag and KASPERSKY won't let you:

image.thumb.png.a3209975c62dbeb79fc75581c44206ba.png

The error information I will put here in English for a better understanding:
"Defrag aborted.
No files were defragmented.
Thi operation cannot be done."

Hi @SystemInfo,

this is where the self-protection of Kaspersky products strikes. No malware and no other program should be able to modify, delete or move a KL file. This could affect the security of the entire system.

Apart from that, why do you want to use a defragmenter? Since Win10, this is basically no longer necessary, and with an SSD it can even be harmful to its lifespan.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Schulte disse:

Hi @SystemInfo,

this is where the self-protection of Kaspersky products strikes. No malware and no other program should be able to modify, delete or move a KL file. This could affect the security of the entire system.

Apart from that, why do you want to use a defragmenter? Since Win10, this is basically no longer necessary, and with an SSD it can even be harmful to its lifespan.

I use a defragmenter because I still use HD on my computer, so it becomes very fragmented.
There's another thing, Windows Proprio Defragmenter, which is very limited and doesn't do complete defragmentation. the algorithm is very simple. ?

No. It is not best. Exists many great tools like diskeeper which was really good. O&O is really good doing his job very well. For me is O&O best. Updated and modern. Many Defrag methods according name for example access etc.. 

But i dont want write about other programs. This is kl forum. 

I saw your questions here, you ask basic questions sometimes so beginner... But we are here to help others. 

• Like 1

9 horas atrás, nexon disse:

No. It is not best. Exists many great tools like diskeeper which was really good. O&O is really good doing his job very well. For me is O&O best. Updated and modern. Many Defrag methods according name for example access etc.. 

But i dont want write about other programs. This is kl forum. 

I saw your questions here, you ask basic questions sometimes so beginner... But we are here to help others. 

Thanks for your tips on these programs.