Got Kaspersky Premium, but VPN is still marked as free.

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

1 hour ago, AlexanderMartins said:

I have Kaspersky premium and when I try to use VPN it has only the free options.
It asks me to buy the VPN to connect to other countries, but I do have a Premium license that includes unlimited VPN

Hello @AlexanderMartins

Welcome!

1. Have (you) signed into (your) MyKaspersky account, from the Kaspersky VPN application*the VPN needs to synchronise with (your) MyKaspersky account, to pickup the license*
  2. Since installing the VPN, has the computer been shutdown using Shutdown, not Restart, then powered on, by pressing the power button & logged in? 

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, AlexanderMartins said:
  1. I though I would get an email notification, maybe I need to turn that on.
  2. I did all that you suggested. Unfortunately, nothing changed. Still have 300mb limit with free vpn.

Hello @AlexanderMartins

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back! 

1. Yes, to receive Community Emails, Notifications must be enabled, go to: https://forum.kaspersky.com/notifications/options/
  2. For the VPN issue, was Kaspersky Premium (the AV, not the VPN) purchased *new*, not upgraded from one of the original KTS or KSC software subscriptions?

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Modified 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the information! 
I have only the password manager subscription on my account, and my friend invited me to his premium plan last week. I have both active. It was not upgraded from another version, though I had suspected having another subscription might be the problem.

I've contacted both chat and email supports. The online chat dos not respond. The email one I'm still waiting for an answer.
I'll let you know of any outcomes. 
Thank you very much for your assistance!

• Thanks 1

• Solution
25 minutes ago, AlexanderMartins said:

I have only the password manager subscription on my account, and my friend invited me to his premium plan last week. I have both active.

It was not upgraded from another version, though I had suspected having another subscription might be the problem.

I've contacted both chat and email supports. The online chat dos not respond. The email one I'm still waiting for an answer.

Hello @AlexanderMartins
You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & clarifying the source of the Premium subscription! 

?Unfortunately Kaspersky Premium comes with *Unlimited VPN* for the Subscription owner *only*, all other User accounts on the subscription get the Standard/Free VPN, if (you) wish to have Kaspersky *Unlimited VPN* (you) must purchase a separate Kaspersky Premium VPN subscription. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

pn
  • Thanks 1

Just got an answer form the support, and that's exactly the case. Thank you very much for the assistance!
Looks like I'll have to purchase my own If I want to use the unlimited vpn.
I just wish they made it clearer somewhere that the owner only can use that feature.

Edited by AlexanderMartins
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AlexanderMartins said:

Just got an answer form the support, and that's exactly the case. Thank you very much for the assistance!
Looks like I'll have to purchase my own If I want to use the unlimited vpn.

1. ?I just wish they made it clearer somewhere that the owner only can use that feature?

Hello @AlexanderMartins

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back, we're happy to hear support confirmed the information we provided. 

1. 100%, you & everybody else feels exactly the same - in fact, months ago, the issue was logged & in response the Kaspersky experts advised they were processing a change that would reflect that the *Unlimited VPN* applies to the Subscriber account exclusively - that change still has not been made - not good enough - in our opinion! 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

pn
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ThanhBinh said:

i have Kaspersky Plus And my VPN cann't use Unlimited some day, please help me, I use only PC and my Kaspersky Plus is active.

Hello @ThanhBinh

Welcome!

The Kaspersky Community cannot resolve the issue, please contact Kaspersky customer service, they have access to (your) private information & can assist: https://support.kaspersky.com/vi/b2c/vn:

image.thumb.jpeg.453458dcbfd5c371171f895ee73f0d0b.jpeg

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

Cách chuyển một thiết bị sang Phiên bản không giới hạn

added resource