Forums do not update my username after changing it in My Kaspersky

Lester

I wanted to change my name here, so I went into account settings. Under Kaspersky Account, it said to reauthenticate by logging in. I did and it now says "Updating display name here when Kaspersky Account username changes." I edited my name in My Kaspersky but it hasn't changed in the forums yet. Does anyone know why?

On 12/7/2022 at 10:06 PM, Lester said:

I wanted to change my name here, so I went into account settings. Under Kaspersky Account, it said to reauthenticate by logging in. I did and it now says, "Updating display name here when Kaspersky Account username changes." I edited my name in My Kaspersky, but it hasn't changed in the forums yet.

A. Does anyone know why?

13 hours ago, Lester said:

B. any help?

Hello @Lester

Welcome back!

Apologies no-one has responded to your request for assistance!

A. No, however, it's possible it's related to the other issues (you've) raised with (your) MyKaspersky account, perhaps discuss this issue with the Kaspersky support team (when they contact you) OR, sign out of the browser, then restore the browser settings to their default values, then shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login, start browser, recheck & also recheck the issue in other supported browsers?

B. Mods & or Admin are the people who can assist, however, as there's an outstanding issue with (your) MyKaspersky account, (ioo) it may not be a good idea to be trying to make any other changes until you get the original issue fixed - do one thing at a time. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?