[For devs] Autocomplete Input (text/password)

hi, I am a web developer,
I have a simple little question to ask,
Is it normal for the password manager (KPM) to feed inputs (text) that have the autocomplete attribute set to off?
In one of my user administration modules, when I want to modify a user it replaces the login of the user being modified with mine.
What is the KPM basis for matching fields and feeding them?

I tried changing the name and id of the input, but KPM still feeds it.

thx for your help

1 hour ago, kevinbret said:

Is it normal for the password manager (KPM) to feed inputs (text) that have the autocomplete attribute set to off?
In one of my user administration modules, when I want to modify a user it replaces the login of the user being modified with mine.
What is the KPM basis for matching fields and feeding them?

I tried changing the name and id of the input, but KPM still feeds it.

Hello @kevinbret

Welcome!

1. Has a default account been selected (as the preferred account) with auto-login enabled for the site/s the issue is happening with?
  2. Is the issue happening with all sites or 'one of my user administration modules' - does this mean one specific site? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1. no, auto-login is not enable, but i have only 1 account (mine) for this URL, so i suppose this is like 'prefered account'

2. that strange, it's the first time i see this, but it is too the first user administration module that i made with symfony 7/symfony forms. The input name on the login form is '_username' and on administration module form 'edit_form[username]'. 

ID is different too : on login form 'username'  and on the edit form 'edit_form_username' . 

Even changing the input's name on the login form to something completely different ('login'), he still feed the input in the administration module.
should I conclude that it feeds by default all inputs that contain the value 'username' in theirs names ?

Edited by kevinbret

6 hours ago, kevinbret said:

Even changing the input's name on the login form to something completely different ('login'), he still feed the input in the administration module.
should I conclude that it feeds by default all inputs that contain the value 'username' in theirs names ?

Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts
on the support page:  select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template - see image below; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋