fix vulnerabilities error

hello 

i have Kaspersky business select without vulnerability fixing license but i read that i can fix them manually 

i see few vulnerabilities in the scan ( microsoft and other third parties ) so i used the "fix vulnerabilities" task but then i receive this error (which is very clear) 

Failed to automatically download and install the patches to fix vulnerabilities (KLA11427) because the Vulnerability and patch management license is missing. Please download and install the patches manually.

How to proceed from this ? how to fix these vulnerabilities from KSC ? or am i forced to use other ways ( manual or gpo , etc ) ?

findandfix.thumb.png.692e04743ad5a0ff32e6851e33b6c2b1.png

fixvu.thumb.png.6e88c68f8fbc5b26422abef5f43af12c.png

That's right, you can close them manually with single tasks...

you have the "Display Vulnerability and Pathch Managment" item enabled in the display settings

disable it, restart the console and try creating the task again.

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.e6aadfb612edba89f850d06ffc76a5ba.png

possible for a group of vulnerabilities. select a few right click and select create task...

at the same time, do not forget that you can close the vulnerability associated only with Windows OS

Closing vulnerabilities in third-party programs, unfortunately, is still not available for you with the "Select" license ...

3 hours ago, ElvinE5 said:

possible for a group of vulnerabilities. select a few right click and select create task...

at the same time, do not forget that you can close the vulnerability associated only with Windows OS

Closing vulnerabilities in third-party programs, unfortunately, is still not available for you with the "Select" license ...

i am still having issues with the fixing of vulnerabilities 

example

errorupdate.thumb.png.654aa86d64adcbbc2603cacf713d8a97.png

errorupdate2.thumb.png.2bd7d4eb1e0adb06c9453266c93ef259.png

once again I want to pay attention with your license, you can only close Windows vulnerabilities.

on the second slide you can see that the set contains updates for third-party programs

select a few updates only for windows and try to create and run a task