CronoK
Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello @gside & @forcebio@FranckM

Link

Otherwise, run the system in Safe mode, copy System Watcher folder, zip, upload. 

@FranckM, IF your Kaspersky install is 100GB+, there’s something wrong. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thank you Mr & Ms Flood, I’m able to copy the folder as shown :)

The 100+ Gb is MS Flight Simulator, fortunately Kasperky is not that large.

I’m reinstalling Flight Simulator and I’ll keep you posted.

@FranckMplease update base of our product before starting game. Thanks. Send result.

Hi Danila

Yes, I do confirm : the last base updates solved this issue :)

Best regards,

Franck.

Bonjour à tous,

Je m’interresse à l’aviation mais je ne suis pas informaticien!!

“Metter à jour les bases”  cela veut dire quoi et ou sont les “dernières mises à jour de base” et comment il faut faire,

Jespère qu’il faut pas tout réinstaller…

Merci pour votre aide

Yvan Galliou

• 3 months later...

@bnic77you can update base of our product for fixing.

Hey now I am using the latest update and now Kaspersky was detecting this file in my Fifa file, which I choose the option to disinfect and delete. It was working completely fine for over 6 months as I was playing Fifa completely fine.

Hey now I am using the latest update and now Kaspersky was detecting this file in my Fifa file, which I choose the option to disinfect and delete. It was working completely fine for over 6 months as I was playing Fifa completely fine.

Hi , 

We need additional information to resolve this issue:

1. Update base of our product and check problem again. if the problem persists:
  2. Enable trace files. how to get
  3. Reproduce problem (need run game again and reproduce detection).
  4. Disable trace files.
  5. Please submit a ticket to technical support via https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support

Hi , 

We need additional information to resolve this issue:

1. Update base of our product and check problem again. if the problem persists:
  2. Enable trace files. how to get
  3. Reproduce problem (need run game again and reproduce detection).
  4. Disable trace files.
  5. Please submit a ticket to technical support via https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support

Hi, after disinfecting and restarting my PC, I verified the files of Fifa 21 and it found one missing file. I think the PDM file is what was missing and it automatically installed it. Before hand Fifa 21 wouldn't load because I think Kaspersky was preventing it from working. Since I bought Fifa off steam, it needed to communicate with Origin, EA's PC platform but this file, I think, is what allows them to communicate. Because Kaspersky withheld it, Origin couldn't registered it as downloaded, which was the issue I encountered. This was just before I started disinfecting my PC and now that I had reinstalled it, everything works fine. Just out of curiosity what is PDM:Exploit.Win32.Generic.nblk? Kaspersky actually also blocked PDM:Exploit.Win32.Generic as well. Also if I leave these files as is, is anything bad going to happen to my PC?