Entry not saved - No login was specified

Hello @Juicy Guava

Welcome!

1. In the browsers, is “Offer to save passwords” OFF?
  2. Does the “No login was specified” issue happen in every supported browser: Chrome, Firefox & Edge Chromium? 
  3. Does the “No login was specified” issue happen for every new login? 
  4. Which KPM version & patch(x) x = letter, is installed → open KPM, select Additional, select About
  5. May we have the name of a site to test?  → not a bank or financial institution

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Juicy Guava

Welcome!

2. Does the “No login was specified” issue happen in every supported browser: Chrome, Firefox & Edge Chromium? 
  4. Which KPM version & patch(x) x = letter, is installed → open KPM, select Additional, select About
  5. May we have the name of a site to test?  → not a bank or financial institution

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Yes it happens at many websites.

Hello @Juicy Guava

Welcome!

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

No offer to save passwords is not off.

I mainly only use Chrome so i’m not sure about other browsers.

Ever since I got a new pc the no login issue happens about 50% of the time.

Sorry I can’t think of another website at the moment.  But all these websites were saved fine in my previous computer.

I’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall the software.

Hello @Juicy Guava

Thank you for posting back & the information👌

Yesterday, we tested 3 sites, in Chrome & Edge Chromium & today followed up with more tests, for us, KPM works as it should: 

ABCS, 1st test 21/01/21 

ABCS, 2nd test, 22/01/21

1. Just for clarification, in Chrome browser: Offer to save passwords is ON? Is that correct? 

2. Was KPM installed as standalone software or combined with another Kaspersky product -  name, version & patch(x)? 
  3. The reason it would be good to test other sites is to determine if there's a problem with a specific site.
  4. The reason it would be good to test other browsers is to determine if there's a problem with a specific browser.
  • It's good the issue is replicable as it should be easy for Kaspersky Technical Support to determine the cause, please log a request, select Connectivity issuesSpecific website does not work as expected template - image 6 above; provide as much information as possible, steps taken, Community URL; Support may request: traces, data, logs, they will guide you. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋