Email showing in the login

Eml

Hi,

When I login into Kaspersky Kids I can see my email address. Is there a way to make Kaspesky application not showing admins email by default. Also, I've tried to change the email and it seems to update automatically/sync to the new one.

Operating system Windows 10.

Thanks,

login.PNG

Edited by Eml

2 minutes ago, Eml said:
  • When I login into Kaspersky Kids I can see my email address.
  1. Is there a way to make Kaspersky application not showing admins email by default.
  2. Also, I've tried to change the email and it seems to update automatically/sync to the new one.

Hello @Eml

Welcome!

1. No. The KSK application email field always autofills with the parent email address. 
  2. Sorry, we're not clear what you mean, you've changed the email address, now it shows the new email address, is that correct? 
  3. So, the outstanding issue (for you) is that you wish for the email field to be blank, or would you prefer something else? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hello 

8 minutes ago, Eml said:
  1. That's what I was thinking.
  2.  I thought it was some cookie's issue. So, I changed the email address to test if it still would show the new email. But as you confirmed that in the point number 1 - it autofill's.
  3. Exactly - blank field.

Hello @Eml

You're most welcome!

Even tho it's not the outcome you really want we're always happy to help?

There's probably a hack that can be done, the field can probably be manually cleared (behind the scenes), but it would come back because it's designed that way, & all things being equal, you can be sure, if Kaspersky blanked it, there'd be as many parents complaining because they have to manually fill in the field!

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Thanks 1