Does Kaspersky Free System Watcher only protect against ransomware or all kinds of malware?

BigHotStud

I realised that the behavioral detection component of Kaspersky Free is System Watcher, though, it says that System Watcher protects against Ransomware and other cryptolockers, it doesn't mention any other malware. Does it protect only against these kinds of malware or ALL kinds?

2 hours ago, BigHotStud said:

I realised that the behavioral detection component of Kaspersky Free is System Watcher, though, it says that System Watcher protects against Ransomware and other cryptolockers, it doesn't mention any other malware. Does it protect only against these kinds of malware or ALL kinds?

System Watcher and, with the help of other security components, detects known malicious interactions of suspicious software before it causes irreversible damage. In addition to that, System Watcher is capable of remediating the modifications made by malware by monitoring the threat's behavior.
That's why I tell you that it protects against any threat as it is a technique that KASPERSKY has developed to improve the protection of your operating system.

Edited by SystemInfo