Different logins saved for single website although the vault contain only one account for the same website

As shown in attached picture, 7 logins is suggested although the vault contain only one account for this website

Hello @Red Falcon

Welcome!

1. Which device - refer→ Read before you create a new topic!
  2. Which KPM version & patch - refer →  Read before you create a new topic!?
  3. Is this a new issue or has always existed? 
  4. Were each of the profiles created automatically at the same time or over time
  5. Is KPM standalone software or a part of another Kaspersky software product
  6. Is KPM Premium or Free? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1- It is not related to certain device where it is the same one the phone or the pc.

2- For the phone version, it's 9.2. 64.79

3- As the address (192.168.1.1) is used for different home routers, I thought that these different logins were accounts created for the same address for different routers I manage. But when I checked the vault I found only one account under the address 192.168.1.1.

4- It built up overtime.

5- Part of kaspersky total security.

6-premium.

Thank you for trying to help. 

Hello @Red Falcon

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the information!

Contact support, select either Chat or Email, it’s very likely they’ll request logs & or traces & reports, if that’s on an Android, they may ask you to install a logging version of KPM; that being the case, you may prefer to collect the data on your Windows device

• If you select Chat, we recommend you opt to receive a copy of the chat transcript, it’s your only record of the chat conversation; make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email that arrives AFTER the chat completes. ​

Please share the outcome with the community, when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋