devices auomatically move to unassigned device

Hi,

I have ksc 11 & kes 11.2 installed in my environment. KSC & client are updated to the latest signature. Communication is also happening. But still devices are automatically moving to unassigned. No relocation rule is configured. still the same issue. Please guide.

Please find the network agent policy in the below link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pqRSdSAUSw-O0778XqZeVhtM9W_sJKJx

Thank You

Hi

I get the issue where devices get moved to unassigned devices that were managed devices but i cannot figure out how?

Is there a time limit to how long a device can go without connecting to the server then it gets moved back to unassigned??  Its a really weird issue.

Thank you for your help!

Hi

I get the issue where devices get moved to unassigned devices that were managed devices but i cannot figure out how?

Is there a time limit to how long a device can go without connecting to the server then it gets moved back to unassigned??  Its a really weird issue.

Thank you for your help!

Yes, right click managed device node and select properties. Then select device section. You can find the time there.

No there is no  there are no rules of moving device is created in Unassigned Devices properties tab. It’s a exceptional issue.

Don’t know if you have meant this but also check out the Moving rules at Device Discovery… sometimes you forget that there are some rules with the option “Rule works permanently” checked and “Move only devices that do not belong to an administration group” unchecked.

• 2 weeks later...