Delete empty archives & have free firewall

I am using Kaspersky Free after it updated automatically from Kaspersky Security Cloud Free.

1. After my license expires, will it be automatically renewed? I am now using free license from KSC.

2. If an archive (such as zip file) has only a malware but nothing else in it, Kaspersky will remove the malware but leave the archive with nothing inside. I suggest that Kaspersky also remove the archive but only if it is empty.

3. Another Free antivirus now offers free Firewall built in. Many of my friends switched from Kaspersky to ........ because of this. I hope Kaspersky will also have firewall in its free version. Kaspersky doesn't lose anything as most of use will buy Kaspersky plans for other features than firewall. This is because Windows Firewall is very good.

Hope you will answer my question and consider my suggestions.

@ccm58

1) Yes
2) By using the feedback form you can send a suggestion to Kaspersky Technical Support (*)
3) By using the feedback form you can send a suggestion to Kaspersky Technical Support (*)
(*) "Technical support for Kaspersky Free is not provided"

• Like 1

Thank you for replying to my first question.

As Technical support is not provided for Kaspersky Free, there is no way to tell them my suggestions. I will switch to the other antivirus then.

• The topic was locked