Configuring rule based on "Last Visible"

xpreme

unfortunately but no...

you cannot create such an automatic move rule.

however, you can create a selection of devices based on their status - "Not connected for a long time", and then do something about it ...

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.e551b29e412ad6f31700307193a6abd7.png

what is your idea of automatically moving such devices... what do you want to do with them afterwards?

Thanks for your reply. 

Infact, we have some users which leave the office for several days occasionally. I want to keep them out of my main managed devices in order not to have lots of devices in Critical status (because of not being connected). While creating periodic reports, active devices need to be taken into account in our company.

understandable ... that is, generate a report for the group where there are no such devices that have not been connected for a long time ...

not the most fun option ... but before generating a report ... view a selection of devices by status (as I showed earlier) and manually transfer them to a separate group, from which the report is not built ...

I would draw your attention to such product functionality as "Connection Gateway"

https://support.kaspersky.com/KSC/14.2/en-US/204420.htm

with the right approach, you can organize a "permanent connection" of all your devices to the KSC server, wherever the device is, with automatic switching when it is inside or outside the network

and accordingly, you will have a decrease in the number of "have not connected for a long time" statuses of similar devices that leave your network aisles, since they will still be able to connect to the server ...

Edited by ElvinE5
  • Thanks 1