Command lines not working anymore

Go to solution Solved by ILYASSE,

Hello everyone,

I'd been using this command line "[Kaspersky plus folder location]\avp.exe SCAN [folder to scan]" for years, and it had been perfectly working, until the last update automatically installed on my PC (My Kaspersky Plus current version is the 21.15.8.493 (a); My OS : Windows 11 Professional x64 Build 22631).

Alternatively I substituted "avp.exe" with "avp.com", unfortunately this attempt was proven useless.

I should point out that the command "UPDATE" did not work anymore neither, which could be a hint of the possible root of this problem, meaning the latest update of Kaspersky Plus itself.

I've vainly tried to find out a solution for my struggle by myself. I hope you can advice me some kind of solution if that's possible.

Thanks a lot.

• Solution

@andrew75 @harlan4096 

I reinstalled the latest release of Kaspersky Plus (which is already installed on my PC), restarted my PC, then tried again to execute the same command without any change, and it worked😲

I have to admit that I can't explain it, but should it be an inexplicable abnormal behavior I have no complaints about it.

Though I'm aware that such an "abnormal behavior" could be a bother anytime in the future. For the time being, the issue seem have been "solved".

Thanks to you all for your time and advices.😁

• Like 1