changed password and I cannot login in Kid Safe area [MOVED]

graziano68

Hello, from this afternoon this problem is solved from himself. Without do nothing now the kids (Bambini) area it is available. Maybe the password change have some problem in the weekend or during the non-working days. Now all is runnig fine.

• 10 months later...

Hello,

Without knowing all these challenges I changed password for Mykaspersky login Yesterday . Now even after 17 hours still unfortunately   unable to access kids area. Getting following message. Logged a support case and waiting. Tried with different browsers and systems. Unable to extend the device usage time on my kids tab and laptop. Affecting their online classes.

Hello @Shibu Mammen

Welcome!

Sometimes it can take Technical Support a little while to respond, however they will, in the meantime, may we know:

1. The name & operating system of the device KSK is installed on (where the error in the image is shown)?
  2. Has the device been disconnected in the MyKaspersky Devices Tab, the device fully shutdown & restarted and then resynced with the MyKaspersky account? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Shibu Mammen

Welcome!

Sometimes it can take Technical Support a little while to respond, however they will, in the meantime, may we know:

• 1 The name & operating system of the device KSK is installed on (where the error in the image is shown)?
  • 2 ​​​​​​​Has the device been disconnected in the MyKaspersky Devices Tab, the device fully shutdown & restarted and then resynced with the MyKaspersky account? 

• 3 Reset all browsers to default
  • 4 Create a System Restore Point
  • 5 Change to Safe Mode
  • 6 Clear: C:\Windows\Temp
  • 7 Clear C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Temp
  • 8 Return to Normal mode, recheck issue? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 1 month later...

I have exactly the same problem since changing my password and I do not know how to correct this. 

I have a fully paid up account on multiple devices.

Can anyone share any tips on how to access this area of my.kaspersky please?

Hello @GT1,

Welcome!

Please tell us:

1. Kaspersky Safe Kids version & patch? Hover the mouse over the Kaspersky Safe Kids icon, a popup will show the version & patch.
  2. Which device name, operating system & version is the Kaspersky Safe Kids parent account on? 
  3. On the parent device, using a browser, for example Google Chrome, can you sign into the MyKaspersky account? 
  4. Is there any other Kaspersky software installed on the parent device? If “yes”, which Kaspersky software = name, version & patch
  5. Please show an image of the problem?
  6. Which browser is the system default browser

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

1. Kaspersky Safe Kids version & patch? Hover the mouse over the Kaspersky Safe Kids icon, a popup will show the version & patch.
  2. Which device name, operating system & version is the Kaspersky Safe Kids parent account on? 
    • I have tried this on:
      1. Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 Build 17763.1217
      2. Windows 10 Home, 1909 Build 18363.836
  3. On the parent device, using a browser, for example Google Chrome, can you sign into the MyKaspersky account?
    • Yes
  4. Is there any other Kaspersky software installed on the parent device? If “yes”, which Kaspersky software = name, version & patch
    1. Windows 10 Enterprise
      • none
    2. Windows 10 Home:
      • Kaspersky Total Security, 20.0.14.1085(j)
  5. Please show an image of the problem?
    • account detail in top right have been removed

6. Which browser is the system default browser
    • Chrome

Hey Flood - thanks for the reply.

God news - the site has self-corrected today and I can access. Perhaps the issue is the expectation of “minutes” to update rather than “hours”

My issue is now resolved.

Thanks