cannot activate VPN on 2nd device with Premium subscription

Go to solution Solved by ib01234567890,

I just installed Kaspersky Premium on two computers (my notebook and desktop) , both running Win10.   I was able to enable VPN unlimited on my first device (i.e. my notebook).  But I cannot enable VPN on my second device (i.e. my desktop).  I keep getting prompted for an "activation code"  or to pay for an upgrade.   What do I have to do to get the VPN working on my second device/computer?

Thanks,

Ian

1 hour ago, ib01234567890 said:

I just installed Kaspersky Premium on two computers (my notebook and desktop), both running Win10. 

I was able to enable VPN unlimited on my first device (i.e. my notebook). 

But I cannot enable VPN on my second device (i.e., my desktop). 

I keep getting prompted for an "activation code" or to pay for an upgrade.   

• What do I have to do to get the VPN working on my second device/computer?

Hello @ib01234567890, Ian, 

Welcome!

1. Is the Premium subscription a brand-new purchase or a converted/upgrade from an existing Kaspersky software license, for example Kaspersky Total Security? 
  2. This may sound 'dumb' but, since installing the Premium software, has the second computer (DT) been fully shutdown/rebooted powered OFF & ON?
  3. On the DT - have you logged into your MyKaspersky account, from the Premium application? 
  4. On the DT - have you logged into your MyKaspersky account, from the VPN application? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

4 minutes ago, ib01234567890 said:

Hello Flood & Flood's Wife,

You provided me with the answer.  I had to log into MyKaspersky account from the VPN application.   After doing this, I now have unlimited VPN access. Thanks, Ian

Excellent @ib01234567890, Ian!

You're most welcome!

We're delighted the issue is resolved?‍♂️

Thank you for taking the time to update the Community!

Flood?+?

• Like 1