Big differences in products per country

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I've been considering getting Kaspersky to replace my Bullguard, which got absorbed into Norton, and their software is very poor quality in comparison.

I landed on Kaspersky UK site by accident (forgot to turn of VPN) and when I visited the site of my country (Denmark) I was very surprised how different the offers are.
UK has currently introductory offer on all products, Denmark only 1.
UK has vpn with unlimited traffic, Denmark offers 300mb per day? - that's maybe 1 episode from a streaming site..
UK offers 3 accounts, Denmark only gets 2.

If I wanted 5 devices, after 1 year i'll pay €120+ where UK is €66. Granted there is a difference in wages, but our living expenses and taxes are much higher in comparison.
What I wonder is, why are the offers not on all products similar to the UK, and why are the products different between the countries?
I was 99% ready to purchase, but this stopped me completely.

• Solution

Hello @Clausi

Welcome!

Is this https://www.kaspersky.dk/home-security the correct link for Denmark (that you looked at)? 

IF yes, it's Kaspersky's old software range. 

1. IF we have the wrong link, please correct us
  • The *rollout* of Kaspersky's new software is still taking place - each region's website is updated, when the stage is complete for that region, the full rollout is expected February, March 2023, although dates may change due to unforeseen circumstances

For Kaspersky new range, the Plus & Premium subscriptions have Unlimited VPN

----

Old

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

41 minutes ago, Clausi said:

Yes you are correct, that is the page i've been looking at.

1. Okay so I just need to wait a few months and hopefully I should be able to get the newer version.

Thanks for the quick answer ?

Hello @Clausi

You're most welcome?!

Thank you for posting back & confirming!

1. Correct, and not only that, if, going by *all* the other sites where the new range has been released, we would expect Denmark will not be any different & Kaspersky will offer an *Introductory price* for the first year of the subscription.
  2. Please read & note the following information: 
  • How your subscription works?
  • The software *activates* on payment date, not install date, once a payment has been made - don't delay the software installation, unless you have $ to burn. 
  • (ioo) - Auto-renewal subscriptions are almost always more expensive than the software you'll find at the current offer for that day. 
  • When you get the software, read the TOU, EULA & Privacy policy of Kaspersky software - there's nothing 'spooky', it's just commonsense - link for EULA - for UK https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/end-user-license-agreement, we can't post for Denmark as we don't know which software you may select; just have a look so you're familiar with the doco. 
  • Support Rules for Kaspersky Software
  • The Kaspersky Premium Subscription is different, it includes the full software suite as Plus & 24/7 'gold bulter' service = priority routing of phone calls and chat made through dedicated Premium Support phone number and chat link. Remote sessions will be provided exclusively via chat. Noting, some of these services may be limited depending upon regional availability. 
  • IF (you're) purchasing Plus or Premium, with Kaspersky Password Manager & you wish to share the subscription with other users - when (you) buy a Kaspersky subscription, pay attention to: Number of user accounts & number of devicesA subscription for ONE user account that can be installed on 3 devices - cannot be shared with other users - unless the subscriber wishes to share their own MyKaspersky account & their own Kaspersky Password Manager. To share a Kaspersky subscription with other users, make sure the User account value is Two or more

Any questions, or issues, please always post back, if reporting a problem, please follow the guidelines outlined in: Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Corrected spelling || ?