Basic Question related to Password Manager

I have added several applications that I have on my desktop computer, which requires a user name and password (as it links to a website). I can enter the user name and password, and try to direct the link to the application. However, I cannot find the application through the browser. Furthermore, if I was able to do that, would the "application" tab be able to open the application and enter the user name and password, directly from the Password Manager; or, is this section of Password Manager simply a "storage" program, not able to startup downloaded applications? Thanks!!

Hello Rfmeaux, Welcome! The attached image is based on KPM/Windows Opsys, however if your opsys is different, the general principles still apply: 1 = website/browser - added to KPM, username + pwd + open in browser 2 = application - added to KPM (login + pwd) - no open in browser function. Additional highligts in image Cog wheel = Settings 3 horizontal lines = KPM Application Menu ? - In all Kaspersky software - applications, wherever there's a ?, select ? - redirects to help documentation specific to that feature of the application. --------------------- Your queries: 1⃣Added application, from desktop, requires user name and password, application links to website. Can enter user name and password, and try to direct the link to the application. (?) Cannot find the application through the browser.(?) Are you able to clarify 1. please? 2⃣ "Would the "application" tab be able to open the application and enter the user name and password, directly from the Password Manager." No. Please let us know? Thanks!