Asking for suggestions re Changing License for KPM

rhubear

OK, currently I have a seperate license for KPM & Kaspersky Internet Security.  I'm intending to upgrade/change KIS to Kaspersky Total Security once the current sub runs out next year.

My KPM sub will run until I change the AV license.

My question is re the recommended method of changing the license that KPM (on Win10 & Android) that I'm currently running.

I've seen on KPM/Win10 that I can manage the subscription from the program.   On Android apparently I cannot.

I'm assuming I need to change the KPM sub on Win via my.kaspersky website/profile, and on Android DELETE the app & reinstall using the new license?

1 hour ago, rhubear said:

OK, currently I have a separate license for KPM & Kaspersky Internet Security. 

I'm intending to upgrade/change KIS to Kaspersky Total Security once the current sub runs out next year.

My KPM sub will run until I change the AV license.

My question is re the recommended method of changing the license that KPM (on Win10 & Android) that I'm currently running.

I've seen on KPM/Win10 that I can manage the subscription from the program.   

On Android apparently, I cannot.

I'm assuming I need to change the KPM sub on Win via my.kaspersky website/profile, and on Android DELETE the app & reinstall using the new license?

Hello @rhubear

Welcome back!

1. Kaspersky has released a new range of software: Kaspersky Standard, Kaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium, please read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ by Danila T.
  2. Eventually, Kaspersky Total Security is being withdrawn. 
  3. Kaspersky Password Manager is included in Kaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium
  4. Kaspersky Standard, Plus & Kaspersky Premium only needs to be activated once, on the Win10 device; on the Android, open the Kaspersky app, sign into (your) MyKaspersky account, the app & your account will synchronise & the process is complete. 
  5. Note, on the Android, the Kaspersky app is called Kaspersky Standard, even if (you) have a Kaspersky Plus or Kaspersky Premium license, the software installed is Kaspersky Standard. 
  6. On Android, the Kaspersky app includes Kaspersky's VPN, if (you) already have Kaspersky's VPN installed as stand-alone software, it needs to be uninstalled, before installing the new Kaspersky software. 
  7. Kaspersky Password Manager is a separate app, after downloading, installing & accepting the EULA & Products & Services Privacy Policy, the app will sign in or ask (you) to sign in to (your) MyKaspersky account, then the Vault is available & the Master password must be entered. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife