Antivirus - Do not prompt for confirmation during the next ...

Alan Cardoso
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Good Morning.

I'm having trouble with the "Do not prompt for confirmation during the next" pop-up which appears after, for example, when I add a file to exclusions.

The pop-up closes in too fast, before I can select the option (5 minutes, etc)

Kaspersky Anti-virus version: 21.3.10.391 (j)

Windows 10 version: Home 19045.2251

Thanks!

• Solution
15 hours ago, Alan Cardoso said:

Kaspersky Anti-virus version: 21.3.10.391 (j), Windows 10 version: Home 19045.2251

I'm having trouble with the "Do not prompt for confirmation during the next" pop-up which appears after, for example, when I add a file to exclusions. The pop-up closes in too fast, before I can select the option (5 minutes, etc)

Hello @Alan Cardoso
Welcome!
We're not quite sure why that would be?

Please do the following steps:

1. Open KAV, select Settings⚙, select Manage settings, select Export settings, save the KAV configuration file
  2. Go back to Manage settings, select Restore, allow the Restore wizard to complete. 
  3. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login. 
  4. ?Don't import the original KAV config?
  5. Retry adding a file to exclusions, does the 'Do not prompt for confirmation during the next x minutes' prompt, disappear before you've had a chance to select an option? 
  6. IF 'yes', uninstall KAV, during the uninstall, check SAVE LICENSE INFORMATION *only*, don't check any other check box, at the completion of the uninstall, make sure the computer is rebooted? 
  7. Download a new KAV installer
  8. Clean install KAV, follow: How to install the application
  9. Retry adding a file to exclusions, does the 'Do not prompt for confirmation during the next x minutes' prompt, disappear before you've had a chance to select an option? 
  10. IF 'yes', please log a support request; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in, Application malfunction, Other, template. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife