Android installation not finalized

Michaele

Hello,
(Sorry for my English)
I am in premium version on my PC and the software works correctly.

However, I want to install it on my son's smartphone, Oneplus Nord Android 12. The installation is going well, but during the configuration I get to the part "Lock Kaspersky Safe Kids. If KSK is disabled, your child will not is not protected..."

I lock it but nothing happens afterwards, I can't move forward in the installation/configuration.

Do you have an idea ? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail.

On my Oneplus 6t Android 10, with the parent configuration, I had no problems.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2022 at 4:27 PM, Michaele said:

However, I want to install it on my son's smartphone, Oneplus Nord Android 12. The installation is going well, but during the configuration I get to the part (1) "Lock Kaspersky Safe Kids. If KSK is disabled, your child will not is not protected..." I lock it but nothing happens afterwards, I can't move forward in the installation/configuration.

Do you have an idea ? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail.

On my Oneplus 6t Android 10, with the parent configuration, I had no problems.

Hello @Michaele

Welcome!
Apologies for the delay responding to your topic? 

You're English is perfectly fine, do not worry!!

1. Re:  "Lock Kaspersky Safe Kids. If KSK is disabled, your child will not is not protected...", is this message from the KSK app, post a screen print please, we need to see what you see please? 
  • ?Before installing KSK, if the OnePlus NORD has the following features, make sure they are *not* enabled:
  1. App locker.  
  2. Gaming mode.
  3. Fnatic mode.
  4. Smart Boost.
  5. Zen mode.
  6. Hidden Space.
  7. Dual profile. 
  8. Secure folder. 
  9. Admin/Root/Developer access.
  • Note, these may have slightly different names depending on OnePlus NORD version & region. 
  • Also, we've installed KSK & screen-printed the process, there's 25 images, too many to post here, please use the following share link to access the images: https://mega.nz/folder/m4lHgIaB#FOMHQCIrEK3AWRYYo2pXWA
  • IF you're still unable to install KSK, after the checks above, please log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you; include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. 
  • If you do log the issue with Support, please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 1 month later...

Hello,
It's my turn to apologize for my delay, between the holidays and the breakdown of the car I completely left that aside.

Except that back to school is coming soon...

The installation is done well, and the beginning of the configuration also. However, the configuration is blocked at the last step when you are asked to click on the 3 points then lock. At this time, nothing more happens, and therefore the application is not finalized and therefore non-functional. I couldn't choose the profile of one of my children either.

Here are the images where I'm stuck, and I can't proceed to the next step.

thanks a lot for your help

IMG-20220830-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20220830-WA0003.jpg

3 hours ago, Michaele said:

The installation is done well, and the beginning of the configuration also. However, the configuration is blocked at the last step when you are asked to click on the 3 points then lock. At this time, nothing more happens, and therefore the application is not finalized and therefore non-functional. I couldn't choose the profile of one of my children either.

Hello @Michaele

You're most welcome!

Please no apologies required, we understand how life runs & cars sometimes don't?

We've noticed another user has a similar issue, please proceed to log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

• 11 months later...