Amalgamate accounts

davidL

I have had to change various ‘accounts’ because my hosting has changed. I had one login for cPanel with a port address and various other on the address for user email accounts. As soon as I changed these KPM amalgamated the two blocks, stripping out the post address, and now since I had no record of that i can’t log back in to cPanel.

There is no way that KPM should be amalgamating accounts WITHOUT ASKING. This is NOT acceptable programming.

I have just tried creating a new entry having got hold of the port number and the second I saved it amalgamated the two AGAIN, this time WITH the port number which is NOT relevant to the other accounts.

Kindly get this ridiculous behaviour sorted out.

At least ask if one wishes to amalgamate the accounts. DO NOT ASSUME.

Hello @davidL

Welcome!

Agreed, a change is required👏 

• Raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Feedback, I have a complaint template → see following image, provide as much information as possible, with images, so Russian Technical experts/development team understand, also, in the request, include a link/URL to this Community topic

•  After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful. 
  • Post the incident number in your topic please? 
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello,  I have checked the scenario:

To add to URLS like on screenshot above you need to select additional option. So click on the button during creation of new KPM entry and select Only this page option.

Hello Anton, thanks for your suggestion which does indeed enable the saving of the one with the port number. Unfortunately when going to that web address KPM only brings up the logins for the address without the port number and not the port number one.