Activating offline software

45 minutes ago, Sami Tad said:

thanks but the link is not active 

Hello @Sami Tad

Thank you for the private message, however this can easily be discussed in the Community: image.thumb.png.bb62de38906aa95e0d9d44b2ed9515a4.png

• ***The  license key is *all* that is needed to activate the software, you have everything that you need. ***

READ & do the following:

1. Check the inbox for the email you specified when making your purchase.
  2. There should be two emails from Kaspersky: a receipt and instructions for completing the activation of your subscription.
  3. In the Instructions email -click the Go to My Kaspersky link - to log in.
  4. In the subscription information window, click Download to download the app to your device.
  5. Install the application.
  6. REBOOT the computer when the install is complete. 
  7. ***MAKE sure the installed application shows your email address is signed into (your) MyKaspersky account - this is essential for the installed software to synchronise with the   license key*** image.thumb.png.b20ea2153d89563ef6e36627536ce2ae.png
  8. Also, the support contact information was provided the other day: in: Kaspersky Customer Service, Sami Tad

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resource

How to activate a subscription on your device

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added image of GUI with app signed in with email address

32 minutes ago, Sami Tad said:

What i mean is the ""For Customer Service" is inactive and could not get the keys 

Hello @Sami Tad

Thank you for posting back!

1. https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/#contacts - IF Chat OR Phone is not active select EMAIL
  2. Which region/location are you in please?
  3. You have the  license key  - why do you need Customer Service please? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

grammar

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Sami Tad

1. https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/#contacts - IF Chat OR Phone is not active select EMAIL
  2. Which region/location are you in please?
  3. You have the  license key  - why do you need Customer Service please? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1, Location is Ethiopia

2, Some of my customers only need the license keys, as they have already installed the software and just need to activate the antivirus. They do not have an interest in using the portal.

Edited by Sami Tad
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Sami Tad said:
  1. Some of my customers only need the license keys, as they have already installed the software and just need to activate the antivirus. They do not have an interest in using the portal.
  2. Location is Ethiopia

Hello @Sami Tad

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. With Kaspersky Standard subscription license keys you/they *must* sign into the Kaspersky Standard *application* using the email address that was used to purchase the subscription to synchronise with the license key that is stored in the My Kaspersky account- that's how the Kaspersky Standard application/software is *activated*. 
  2. Kaspersky Customer Service for Ethiopia - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/et is Email *only* OR https://support.kaspersky.com/consumer/premium_services - which you would need to pay extra for. 
  3. Don't use the Bot/AI - in this case it will not help. 
  4. You cannot manually generate the two missing activation codes - for that issue you must email Kaspersky Customer Service for Ethiopia - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/et - they are the *only* Kaspersky team that can help you - read: How to contact the store where the purchase was made & How to identify the e-commerce partner from whom you purchased a solution

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

added 4.

Hi @Sami Tad

I think since 2013 you can only Activate Kaspersky Security Activation Code Online.

So you cannot Activate Code Offline.

Maybe try download Activated Kaspersky Security Online then copy to a USB Flash Drive.

Also Copy Live Email Activation Code separately to Copy to USB Flash.

Hope that helps.

Thank you

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, KarDip said:

Hi @Sami Tad

I think since 2013 you can only Activate Kaspersky Security Activation Code Online.

So you cannot Activate Code Offline.

Maybe try download Activated Kaspersky Security Online then copy to a USB Flash Drive.

Also Copy Live Email Activation Code separately to Copy to USB Flash.

Hope that helps.

Thank you

Thanks for your assistance. When I try to copy the activation code to a USB flash drive, it is 32 digits long. This is the main problem. I am confused about how to generate or obtain the required 20-digit keys.

59 minutes ago, Sami Tad said:

Thanks for your assistance. When I try to copy the activation code to a USB flash drive, it is 32 digits long. This is the main problem. I am confused about how to generate or obtain the required 20-digit keys.

Hi @Sami Tad

Yes i understand your frustration.

If you copy Kaspersky Security from a online Computer get it working as normal Activated.

Then copy or download from Computer to USB Flash.

Then transfer the USB Flash to offline computer.

All about Activation Codes.

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/buy/12778?#what

Hope  that helps.

Thank you

Edited by KarDip
added live kaspersky url

44 minutes ago, Sami Tad said:
  1. When I try to copy the activation code to a USB flash drive, it is 32 digits long. This is the main problem. I am confused about how to generate or obtain the required 20-digit keys.

Hello @Sami Tad

1. IF you purchased the Kaspersky Standard subscription from a Kaspersky website the license key is sent directly to (your) My Kaspersky account when the purchase is made - there is no activation code & an activation code cannot be manually created. image.thumb.png.a884478e07bbf57d66cb120a6d697e9b.png
  2. *Also* Read more: How your subscription works

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

pn

2 hours ago, KarDip said:

Hi @Sami Tad

Yes i understand your frustration.

If you copy Kaspersky Security from a online Computer get it working as normal Activated.

Then copy or download from Computer to USB Flash.

Then transfer the USB Flash to offline computer.

All about Activation Codes.

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/buy/12778?#what

Hope  that helps.

Thank you

Yes, but i the key that i got from mykaspersky portal is 32 digit and i cant use as a normal activator . any ideas how can i generate/ get 20 digit keys 

17 hours ago, Sami Tad said:

Yes, but i the key that i got from mykaspersky portal is 32 digit and i cant use as a normal activator . any ideas how can i generate/ get 20 digit keys 

Hello @Sami Tad

1. The key from your MyKaspersky portal is a License key. 
  2. Kaspersky Standard subscription purchased on a Kaspersky website *only* has a License key, no Activation code. 
  3. You cannot generate / get a 20 digit Activation code from the existing Kaspersky Standard subscription.
  4. IF you wish to purchase another subscription from a merchant such as Amazon-Kaspersky OR go to a physical shop & buy a boxed version - both of those options will have Activation codes. 
  5. Kaspersky Standard is Kaspersky's *new* generation software, it replaces Kaspersky Internet Security.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

pn

Hello @Sami Tad

Quote<>Thanks for your assistance. When I try to copy the activation code to a USB flash drive, it is 32 digits long. This is the main problem. I am confused about how to generate or obtain the required 20-digit keys.

Also My Kaspersky Portal you need to have this Kaspersky Account to Activate License keys or Codes.

If you go to the online My Kaspersky Portal, then to Subscriptions you can copy or paste the 20 digit Code there in Subscriptions if you did purchases Kaspersky via another Online Store.

You say you have a 32 digits License Key just Activate this Online From My Kaspersky Portal.

Thank you

21 hours ago, Sami Tad said:

1, Location is Ethiopia

2, Some of my customers only need the license keys, as they have already installed the software and just need to activate the antivirus. They do not have an interest in using the portal.

UPDATE SIMPLIFIED FIX

Hello @Sami Tad

Installing Kaspersky Internet Security offline involves a few steps. You'll need to download the offline installer on a device with internet access and then transfer it to the device where you want to install Kaspersky Internet Security. Here are the detailed steps:

1. Download the Offline Installer or standalone Kaspersky:

• On a device with internet access, go to the official Kaspersky website.
    • Navigate to the https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/internet-security
    • Look for the offline installer. It is often labeled as a “Standalone” or “Offline” installer. If you can't find it, you might need to contact Kaspersky support for the correct link.
  2. Transfer the Installer:

• Once downloaded, transfer the offline installer to a USB flash drive or any other removable storage device.
  3. Prepare the Target Computer:

• Ensure that the target computer (where you will install Kaspersky) meets the system requirements.
    • Remove any existing antivirus software to avoid conflicts during the installation process. Use the appropriate removal tool if necessary.
  4. Install Kaspersky Internet Security:

• Insert the USB flash drive or connect the removable storage device to the target computer.
    • Open the folder containing the offline installer and double-click the executable file to start the installation process.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. This usually involves accepting the license agreement and choosing the installation settings.
  5. Activate the Software:

• After installation, you'll need to activate Kaspersky Internet Security using a valid activation License Key. This Key is usually provided when you purchase the software.
    • Open Kaspersky Internet Security and enter the License Key when prompted. If the computer is offline, you might need to connect it temporarily to the internet to complete the activation.
  6. Update the Antivirus Database:

• If the computer will remain offline, you can download the latest antivirus database updates on another device with internet access.
    • Go to the Kaspersky Update page and download the update files.
    • Transfer the update files to the target computer and use the update functionality within Kaspersky Internet Security to apply the updates.

By following these steps, you can successfully install and activate Kaspersky Internet Security offline.

Thank you

• Like 1