Account deleted page when connecting from apps > manage accounts link

Hi,

I have recently purchased Kaspersky premium and running it in my Windows 10 system. When I try to go to the linked account through app it goes to deleted account page and when i log in through my email it does not show my active subscriptions. I wanted to do fresh install of my OS and now I'm worried if my license will be lost forever if i sign out. Any suggestion to link my account properly without signing off. Thanks.

18 hours ago, Manoj P said:
  • I have recently purchased Kaspersky premium and running it in my Windows 10 system.
  • When I try to go to the linked account through app it goes to deleted account page and when i log in through my email it does not show my active subscriptions.
  • I wanted to do fresh install of my OS and now I'm worried if my license will be lost forever if i sign out.
  • Any suggestion to link my account properly without signing off.

Hello @Manoj P

Welcome!

👉Please follow our numbered screen prints

1. On the left-hand-side of the first screen of the Kaspersky Premium app does it show (your) email address & Subscription is active
  2. Via the Kaspersky Premium app - Profile page, select Details - find & *COPY* the License key.
  3. Using any supported browser: Chrome, MS Edge, Firefox, sign into (your) MyKaspersky account, go to: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/portal/pages/licenses, find & open the Kaspersky Premium subscription - scroll to the *bottom*, select Additional info, is the License key there? 

image.thumb.jpeg.ee4fa25cb92d1fbed74b34af3c648f7f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.787d9f63920e616716312945e4ca2f2d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2045cb65fe6c39188b3e2e98a064ad82.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f7d11d93a6eaf0ec8dc475dcf0a15684.jpeg

💥If (you) post screen-prints please don't post any private information💥

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

4 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Manoj P

Welcome!

👉Please follow our numbered screen prints

1. On the left-hand-side of the first screen of the Kaspersky Premium app does it show (your) email address & Subscription is active
  2. Via the Kaspersky Premium app - Profile page, select Details - find & *COPY* the License key.
  3. Using any supported browser: Chrome, MS Edge, Firefox, sign into (your) MyKaspersky account, go to: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/portal/pages/licenses, find & open the Kaspersky Premium subscription - scroll to the *bottom*, select Additional info, is the License key there? 

image.thumb.jpeg.ee4fa25cb92d1fbed74b34af3c648f7f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.787d9f63920e616716312945e4ca2f2d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2045cb65fe6c39188b3e2e98a064ad82.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f7d11d93a6eaf0ec8dc475dcf0a15684.jpeg

💥If (you) post screen-prints please don't post any private information💥

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hi @Flood and Flood's wife, I contacted the support and they said there is an issue with the key. Then the technical team said they fixed it. Now when I try to use the key i'm getting error as key is blocked. Have mailed the technical team again. There is some issue in my key which is not getting connected to my account. Hope it gets resolved.

• Thanks 1