• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Sign in to follow this  
coldhart

How to Update Rescue Disc 10 with KasperSky Total Security 2017

coldhart   

I used Rescue Disc few years back at that time Kaspesky Internet Security was able to Update Rescue Disc now i tried to Update Rescue Disc with KasperSky Total Security 2017 (version 17.0.0.611) (a) it just take me to download page of rescue disc when i click on Kaspersky Rescue Disk option from tools.

Does something change about update process of rescue disk in last few years? plz Help me ASAP :aa:

Note :- I already downloaded latest version of Rescue disc i just wanted to Update the Disk

Edited by coldhart

Whizard   

Thats not possible. RescueCD runs on its own and updates on its own.