dh2311

Can't Update KIS 2012

5 posts in this topic

I have just updated to KIS 2012 from 2011, and installed the first lot of updates fine. But now it says "Databases require update Problem will be solved after the update", but when I update it starts, gets to 15% in a few seconds and stops, no error message, nothing. And the warning stays.

Why wont it update?

Also, I have tried removing it and reinstalling it. Same problem

Edited by Dan-23

I have just updated to KIS 2012 from 2011, and installed the first lot of updates fine. But now it says "Databases require update Problem will be solved after the update", but when I update it starts, gets to 15% in a few seconds and stops, no error message, nothing. And the warning stays.

Why wont it update?

how did you installed KIS2012? above the 2011 or removing the previous version and than installed the new one? the date and system time is correct?

post a log GSI http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=915

how did you installed KIS2012? above the 2011 or removing the previous version and than installed the new one? the date and system time is correct?

post a log GSI http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=915

It was a fresh install of 2012, completely removed 2011, rebooted, then installed 2012. Also, when I try and run GSI scan, it crashes when finding video controllers? When you say system time, do you mean on windows or kaspersky.

Windows is correct, cant see any settings in kaspersky

EDIT: Youtube video of problem

Edited by Dan-23

download fresh install file of KIS2012. remove this installation than re install.

regards