You can't edit the object because You are using and outdated version of plugin.

Go to solution Solved by Demiad,

Hello @Diego Moraes and @Frekos

I am also managing Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows. As the infrastructure here in my organisation os Air Gapped and doesn't have any internet connection. Now I am facing an error in editing my policies and it's asking to upgrade my plugin. As the plugins is still fully supported by Kaspersky but it's not working.

Kindly help me in this regard if you have any idea or knowledge.

Error is : You can't edit the object because You are using and outdated version of plugin.

Probably the management console on the device from which you edit the parameters does not have the necessary plugins. Or they were not added to the web console (if you manage through it).

For the MMC console, you can download them from the website for the product you need and install, this should solve your problem.

For the Web console, they can either be updated from the appropriate snap-in or installed manually, also by downloading from the site.

Спойлер

.thumb.png.c92ca4116f600d2622334f52f50e4d83.png

• Thanks 1

• Solution
21 hours ago, muhammad.moin said:

Error is : You can't edit the object because You are using and outdated version of plugin.

Hello.

The reason for this error:

"If the management plug-in version is higher than the managed application version, the application policy will be upgraded to the administration plug-in version after it’s first saved. After the upgrade, the policy will not be opened under previous plug-in versions."

https://support.kaspersky.com/9302#block5

• Thanks 1